Re: Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: <Galleo_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 23:13:43 EDT

I disagree. The rules say that a Chaos army must contain all Chaos Space
Marine DETACHMENTS not all Chaos Space Marines to get a Strategy Rating of 5.
Armies are made up of detachments in Epic 40K. In this case the army must
contain all Choas Space Marine Detachments. Chaos Space Marine Detachments in
particular may contain Daemon Engines, Chaos Artillery, and Silver Towers as
supports and do not prevent an all Chaos Space Marine Detachment Army from
receiving a Strategy rating of 5. By the way I don't play Chaos. I play
Imperial and Orks.

John