[Epic] [Space Marine] Complete!

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 00:49:35 -0700

I have finished typing up Space Marine 1st Edition and posted it on my site.
It is available in three versions, a no graphics Word95 and HTML version and
a 'some graphics, looks nice' Word95 version.

As soon as I get a decent copy of Space Marine I'll scan in the rest of the
pictures as well as the templates, banner stickers, etc.

I'm also planning on updating the Adeptus Titanicus text to look a bit nicer
and fix some real minor spelling errors (mainly not capitalizing Titan all
the time :) )

I'm on page 13 of Codex Titanicus right now. Anyone want to help me type it
up? I'll work on it after I fix up the Tactical Strike text.

http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/

Kenneth
"Bored off my ass"
NetEpic Idea Rat