Re: [Epic] Space Marine/Adeptus Titanicus

From: <fourmillers_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 00:08:54 -0500

><erases the Blacksteel's flame>
>
>Blacksteel: Let him get sued and busted if it's going to happen. Keep the
>flaming shit off the list. I don't want to see it and I know that the rest
>of us don't either. Discuss the game, not the legal or moral issues
>relating to GW, okay? If you're going to flame take it to private mail.
>

>Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

----------> Point out _exactly_ what part of the previous posts you thought
was a flame. And as for the rest of it, well, if someone is going to come
on here and post address for bootleg copies for any of the games, I'm afraid
I have to say something. If the person doing it doesn't like it, too bad,
but I don't think it's a flame to point it out.

Chris Miller