Re: [Epic] Pots calling kettles black

From: <fourmillers_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 00:17:46 -0500

---------> So now you're moderating the list?

>Like I said, better delete those scanned copies of the books you said you
>made. The 'permission to photocopy' clause does not extend to the whole
>book.
>
>Ken

---------> Again: You can make a copy in whole or in part for your own
purposes, as a backup or whatever. The problems arise when you start
distributing it.

If this is such a legitimate activity, let's take a survey of the list
members, and see who is missing what rules sets or supplements or whatever,
and make sure everyone on the list has everything ever published, if they
want it. I imagine that all the list members combined probably have
everything as a group. I'll even volunteer to do some scanning. Now this
would certainly help march epic along, wouldn't it? C'mon, let's do it -
Tzeentch says this kind of thing is OK.

Chris Miller