Re: [Epic] Infiltrators & Reserve Speed

From: Trevor Morley <tmorley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 02:21:44 -0400

I think Andrew has a point. Could the reserve speed in some way reflect the
infiltraters revealing themselves similar to a man who sits in a foxhole but
does not reveal himself until the time is right. If this idea is accepted
maybe infiltraters could 'materialize' and not be succeptible to the 10 cm
snap shot rule.

Just a thought....

Trevor Morley