Re: [Epic] Re:

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 04:16:51 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
>> Is that how they rip tanks apart? I thought it was just carapace (in
the
> insect sense.)
>
> Andrew

Nah, thats just a for of Chitin. It's too soft to harm metal. Just scrape a
lobstershell across your car. see how it scraped the paint off, but didn't
score the metal?

For more science help, just ask.

Thane<

I tried your experiment and I did manage to gouge a small groove in the
surface. Think how much better a twenty foot high Lobster is going to do!
Unfortunately I have no twenty-foot high lobsters living in my
neighbourhood.

BTW, what do I do with the big scratch on the hood?

Andrew