Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 08:52:35 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
>Why do you say IG and SM cannot be in the same det???
DV<

Surely this is because in the Army book (Epic 40K) they are listed as
separate detachments, yet within the Imperial Army list. It is obvious
they allied frequently and fight together - indeed there was a WD article
along the lines of the developing assuming they always fought together
which is why the SMs have no natural Flak guns - but as different
detachments.

I personally like to fight them separately as the SMs are interesting to
fight whereas the IG tactics (at least the way I designed my army) are very
much stand at the back and shoot.

A#