Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 18:30:35 -0400

At 11:25 AM 9/8/98 PDT, you wrote:
>>Revolution is illegal under your country's laws. If you fail in a
>revolt you
>>will be handed justice as laid down in the law!!
>>
>>If, on the othe rhand, you win the revolt you can always rewrite the
>law and
>>make revolutions legal but be prepared to put them down every week!!
>>
>>Revolution is wrong - its only right if you win!!
>>

>>Jimi :)
>>

>But geee.. wasn't it one the founding fathers of the US that said..
>Should a government fail its ppl then the ppl should throw down that
>government.. But then again the ppl here don't have the nads to do that
>as long as the military supports its government.. But then again I
>could be wrong.. But if I'm right.. Revolution!!!!! hehehehe

Please note that I did not know Jimi's country of origin at the time I wrote
that reply. I have nothing against the UK or its citizens. It was a bad
example to use on my part, one that was not especially well thought out, as
well. But I still disagree with his tenet that "illegal is wrong." I just
get angry when people push their "morality" on me.

Elias