Re: [Epic] Sorting out the Dominatrix

From: <Tzeenecht_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 18:34:12 EDT

I rather like the Dominatrix. In ythe tests Ive put her through she is ok. The
only Problem i have with her is moving

 Ive only tested her once. I was coming on the feild slanted and i accidentaly
put her behind rocks. It took me three turns to move her around. By the end of
the game she had only shot once. She killed 1 LR. By the time she got there my
entire swarm was pretty much dead. The only reason i won was because my
biovores survived.

Logan