[Epic] Sorting out the Dominatrix

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:07:32 -0400

Given our recent emails re the crumminess of the Dominatrix in actual
battle has anyone got any ideas to "sort her out" as regards some house
rules.

Firstly one could lower her points value (running her through the Epic
points calculator - slightly adjusted by me) she comes out as "really"
being worth around 190 points. I know the Calculator doesn't really work
for Titans and certainly I've not added anything for her having a Damage
capacity. But one could lower her points value to this sort of area which
would make her cheaper and therefore potentially less wasteful of
morale/points when she gets destroyed.

Alternatively one could consider raising her DC. It seems silly that the
Tyranid Supreme Commander has less DC than a Hierophant or indeed a
Hierodule. Something around 20 or even 25 might be more in order and
would make her harder to kill. Or I suppose an adjustment of the "warp
save" would have the same effect.

A#