RE: [Epic] The Stand

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 97 10:09:00 EST

>Given that the new 5 in a row bases have caused so much anguish with
>existing Epic army owners, has anyone tried shall we say re-modelling
>their existing bases to represent those found in the new Epic 40k ? -
>thereby no longer leaving your existing troops more vulnerable to
>barrages than the new style enemy ....

I'm not planning on doing that, but I do think we might
start a base swap system. People who want the new bases
could swap their old ones for the new ones that old-basers
get. I think I'm going to stick with the old.

I don't know if I've got enough of those old ones. I'm helped
in that I've been mounting bikes and such on squares of plastic
that are very close to the old epic stand size. I haven't
seen any pictures of the new arrangement of bikes, and am
holding off on opinions of that.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...