Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Colin Partridge <9404237p_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 14:13:32 +0000

> Well, as it happens, I'm working on memory on that one. Can someone find a
> copy of the base rules and quote the rules regarding "pinning" please. My
> recollection is that you are pinned by contact with a figure's base
> (certainly you are in the case of infantry and daemons and bikes and every
> other model - why not titans?)
>
> Agro

With every other model you are in hand to hand when you touch the
base - why not Titans?
Sorry couldn't resist that.

But to get serious again, I still have trouble with normal troops not
being able to move past the base to the titans feet. I see no
logical reason for this. I'm open to suggestions though.

Colin P
9404237p_at_...