RE: [Epic] 40K 3rd Ed release date & time! (OT)

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 13:43:12 -0600

> Hi all,
> Some of you may have heard some provisional dates for the
> release of 40K
> 3rd Edition being the 5th Oct (UK). That is slightly innaccurate as it
> is
> the week commencing.
>
> The actual date is Sat 10th Oct and it will not be released for sale
> until
> 11 minutes past 11am. In other words 40,000 seconds past midnight (the
> marketing man strikes again).

Heh. Maybe for you guys in the UK, but I just pre-ordered my copy
here in Canada, and it *will* ship on October the 5th. I made sure
to find out exactly when my credit card will be charged (sneaky
attempt to find out the exact release date).

Anyway, the first 100 people to preorder a copy will receive a
limited edition signed and numbered box, along with a set
of dogtags.

Ob Epic: Does anyone know the release date for Firepower
in North America?

Jonathan Westmoreland
Conceived in a hell beyond your depth of perception
Chaotic case of conquering domination
  -Fear Factory, "Edgecrusher"