RE: [Epic] 40K 3rd Ed release date & time! (OT)

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:20:50 +0100

>>Heh. Maybe for you guys in the UK, but I just pre-ordered my copy
here in Canada, and it *will* ship on October the 5th. I made sure
to find out exactly when my credit card will be charged (sneaky
attempt to find out the exact release date).<<

That's good to know. I guess we can finally put to rest that vicious rumour
that keeps cropping up on this list that GW products take forever to hit the
shores of our US and Canadian cousins. I guess you will be able to give all
us in the UK a sneak preview 'prior' to the UK release date then.

I for one would be interested to know if there is any variation between the
UK and US\Canadian contents (something I've always wondered about).

Regards
Carl