Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 21:42:08 PDT

>J Andrew Evans wrote:
>
>> Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
>> >
>> > Jimi :)
>>
>> J walking to get across the street to save someone's life who is
about

>> to be hit by a car. Doing drugs and prostitution in Amserdam (sp).
>> It's ok in Amsterdam, but illegal in the states. Sort of a loop hole
>> there.
>>
>> <
>>
>> The Holocaust! Was the official policy of the Nazi Government.
>>
>> Idi Amin killed 2 million fellow Ugandans and he was the Head of
State
>> at
>> the time!
>

>Goodwin's Law just kicked in.
>

>Regardless of how you feel about copyright violations (and as a
>programmer I have rather strong feelings on the subject), you can't
>compare them to the Holocaust.

    Thsi has moves too far away from copyrights and epic, this is a
philosophycal discuttion about society and legality compared with
Humanity and morality, this is just to prove that legality != good

' Alexis Delgado '
' Alexis_usb_at_... '
' UIN: 132686249 '
' http://members.xoom.com/alexis_usb '