Re: [Epic] Re: Fliers

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:49:30 -0000

Sauron1 writes;Agro;

    First off; We of course still game "Heretical" Epic 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Also what was happening was players would have flyers constantly on the
battlefield as their only "artillery" and "discussions" were constantly
occurring as to their turn arcs, amount of table time and bomb/rocket loads.
And since 3=4,000 point games are our norm they were talking hours to play.
"Discussions" also took place as Cheese players would comment "well since
you fired at my aircraft this turn ETC.."

     We adopted CAP or Ground support Missions, snap-AA fire, and dedicated
AA,the 40k method of one "R" per turn off table, after much discussion.

    Remember we play on minimum "banquet" 36"x72" table size, and most of
the time 36"x96" or larger fully terrain boarded tables. Flyers usually got
shot down on at least their second arrival on the table.

sauron1_at_...