[Epic] Re: Fliers

From: J Andrew Evans <m00ebg00_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:36:05 +0100

I have lots of fliers because they are fun to paint but I must admit to not
finding them of great excitement in the actual game (E40K). I think, for me,
the greatest problem is the way fliers disappear to refuel etc every other
turn. Do we really need to limit their effectiveness in this way? Surely in a
40th Millenia battlefield the effect of air support would be much greater than
can be achieved with the "wait a turn" rules.

A#