Re: [Epic] Re: Fliers

From: <StarFox567_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:59:56 EDT

<<
 I have lots of fliers because they are fun to paint but I must admit to not
 finding them of great excitement in the actual game (E40K). I think, for me,
 the greatest problem is the way fliers disappear to refuel etc every other
 turn. Do we really need to limit their effectiveness in this way? Surely in
 40th Millenia battlefield the effect of air support would be much greater
than
 can be achieved with the "wait a turn" rules.

Actually since the turns to scale in Epic are all of 12 sec long all the
refule rule represents is teh time it takes to get positioned for another pass
:)