Re: [Epic] 40K 3rd Ed release date & time! (OT)

From: Larry Irish <wirish1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:32:33 -0400

Carl -

Thanks for the info re: WH40K 3rd Ed.

Just a comment - I went to your page ( http://www.bigfoot.com/~Geneseed )
and watched the count-down roll over from 30 days to 29 days 23 hours 59 mins
and 59 seconds. Wow! :)

I've gotta admit, I'm getting pretty psyched for 3rd ed!!.

>>Suffice to say what I have seen so far is immpressive and will accompany
>>the Epic system beautifully..but more of that at a later date.
>>Carl

Oh, come on! Don't leave us hanging like that. I've been assuming (when I
started hearing how Epic40K-like 40K 3rd Ed would be) that GW would start
integrating the two systems for campaigns, etc. If you've any info about
future projects that can be discussed, then let's hear it! :)

Thanks again...
Larry

PS: BTW, the Portent Rumour is that the Marines on the box art are Black
Templars.