ODP: [Epic]Color IG/SM

From: dno <beza_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 12:12:51 +0200

I think its a great idea, to paint sm and ig in similiar colours.But i choosed Space Wolves and grey ig figures didnt appeal to me.

Tzeenth, wrote

 Does anyone else here have a SM/IG army. I was just curiouse if you do the
same to your army that i do to mine. I have painted my SM's Dark Angels
colours and when I added things like sentinals and marauder bombers i painted
them the same. Has anyone else done this to their army? I mean paintd it the
same colour as their SM's

Logan