Re: [Epic] game scale

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:12:46 -0800

----------
> From: oki_at_...
> To: space-marine_at_...
> So I send a mail on 3/2 (2nd of March) in response to Jason's mail (which
> was sent on 3rd of Mar), which you replied on 3rd of March 0800, which I
> only received on the 4th of March 11.00 am, and replying immediately.
>
> Maybe we can explain it to the temporal flux due to different geographic
> locations.
>
> Regards

actually i was reffering to the thread of about a week ago...
if you would like, i can try to find my files of them
and zip them out to you. they had some very good info
on the difference between ground and figure scale
which can help explain some of the range problems.

if you were trying to flame me on my timeliness (i only have time to get my
email at certain times, and reply right then), then oops, sorry.

have a nice day :)

chris the tall