[Epic] game scale

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 17:29:27 -0800

hey Peter (and all),

the recent thread on the scale of the game, both figure and table-top,
really struck a nerve in me.

I think this is an important issue to be placed in the NetEpic rules
somewhere (intro?), as it will help new and converted players better
understand the mechanics of the game - especially the disparity (sp?) in
the two
scales.

I've tried telling new and fellow plyers "Hey, the figs are bigger than
they should be by the ground scale." for years, and it really does seem to
make
a difference in how players accept the game. The whole scale issue is one
of my biggest beefs with GW, especially in 40K, and I'm interested to hear
what you (all) think about including this discussion in the rules.

Chris Swearingen
tall-guy_at_...

"my brain hurts!"
"well,... it will have to come out then!"