Re: [Epic] OT subject

From: <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:10:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/98 4:32:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Francois.Bruntz_at_... writes:

<< Tzeenecht_at_... a �crit :

> we have our downside in america(A HORNY PRESIDENT) but we rule.

 Did someone say that only French people were chauvinistic?!!!!!!! ;o)

> And as for the
> French Gov. Well, I have nothing against the French people but their gov
 is a
> bunch of cowards. You know that when we almost attacked Iraq france would
 not
> get involved and would not let NATO airforces flie in French air space
 because
> they were afraid of SCUD'ed for being involved

 Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
 So our soldiers in the ex-Yougoslavia were cowards? France has suffered
 many deaths in this operation which was much more dangerous than attacking
 Irak.
 You rule?! Not in France, sorry (OK, there you can say that I'm
 chauvinistic ;oD

 Bon, all this is really funny but OFF TOPIC!!!!!!! If you want to chat
 about this, mail me privately.

 Fran�ois Bruntz (ICQ : 14112031)

Yeah, cretins crack me up. Stick it to 'em, Francois. :)

Shervin