Re: [Epic] Bugs and Disrupts

From: <Solzak_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:37:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/98 7:01:13 PM Central Daylight Time, greg_at_...
writes:

<< I like to use a lot of Biovores with my Tyrannids, as well. They can shut
down the
 opponents artillery or LandRaiders, diminish firepower, freeze them in place
radey to be
 devoured by assaulting swarms, and of course, the Morale Point effect is
wonderful!

That is probably the best part of the bugs..there cheap disrupts....that is
what has taken many a morale point from almost everyone on this list