RE: [Epic] "FIREPOWER" and Blast Markers

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 08:28:33 -0400

> Secondly, why are disrupt weapons so good? When any one weapon
> fires there is
> only a 50% chance (4+) of it placing 1 BMs.

I agree with another comment that you have a 50% chance of doing 2 for a
single disrupt weapon. You get one for the "hit" (successful disrupt roll,
though this has been debated here), one for the disrupt itself. Adding a
second disrupt gives you a chance of 3, and a better chance at 2. This
isn't bad, when it takes 24 fp to add 3 BM. Though I agree with your
comment about SHWs: using both SHWs and FP is a good way to add BM.

andy