[Epic] Re:

From: <Galleo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 23:25:57 EDT

I have 4 GW stores within an hour of me: Waldof and Annapolis in MD and
Springfield and Fairfax in VA. There are also at least 2 or 3 Chapter
Approved Stores. At the GW stores I usually get the high pressure sales deal,
tell them I play Epic and am just looking and then they go away. Then usually
if I have the time I'll may end up talking to one of them about something.
Its too bad they are trained that way because most of the guys who work in the
stores aren't to bad. I went to the US Gamesday in the bus from the
Springfield store and it was a fun trip and a good time although they could
use some chairs there.

John