Re: [Epic] Re: OT Fantasy wargaming

From: David A Leduke <dleduke_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:38:56 -0400

> Tzeenecht_at_... wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 98-09-14 19:54:36 EDT, you write:
> >
> > << I'll send a working copy of the rules to anyone who can think of a
> > decent name for it: it's been Tactical Fantasy Battles, Ultimate Fantasy
> > and Fantasy Warlords so far.

How about Ancient Battles, or ( Ilike this one better) Ancient
Warlords. Ancient conveys the fact that it is not a modern or sci fi
game and also could be of a magical nature. All without using the word
"fantasy" too many images there especially ones with too much magic.
Battles and warlords conveys the scale, at least they do to me. If
these names are deemed worthy I would greatly appreciate a copy of your
rule, if not I'll probably just buy them.