Re: [Epic] Our new home ??

From: Scott Shupe <shupe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:30:42 -0400

Kevin Shope wrote:

> >Again, could I ask why you only want to set up a Major-domo list for >E40K
> >only ???
>
> This is why...
>
> "I won't be there. An E40K list would be too bland to merit taking up my
> mailbox. No thanks."
>
> Because SM/TL are completely different games, the people who play E40K and
> the people who play SM/TL are different. That's just the way it is... and
> never the twain shall meet.

        Um... bullshit. I play both. And I'm not alone in that
regard.

> So as I said before... any of you E40K players who have been cowed by the
> majority of SM/TL/NetEpic people on this list, email me and we will make a
> list of our own.

        Cowed by the majority of SM/TL/NetEpic people??? What
exactly are you smoking over there? 99% of the discussion on
this list (well, the on-topic discussion, anyway) is about E40k.

        OK, last post from this coast. I promise.

Scott Shupe
shupe_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right
sometimes." - W. Churchill