[Epic] Re: SD: Please read our story.......

From: 'AYSEN' <gurreaa_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:59:46 -0400 (EDT)

Please, REMOVE my name from this list at your absolutely earliest
convenience! Thank you.

Aysen Gurrea :)
Nova Southeastern University
College of Professional and Liberal Studies
Junior Life-Sciences
gurreaa_at_...

        "There is nothing like the prospect of a lot of money to fog
        otherwise intelligent minds." -George Bernard Shaw