Re: [Epic] Infiltrators in Drop Pods

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:10:07 +0100

The problem I see (you snipped it from the quote from me below) is really with
Tyranid. So many of the Tyranid detachments can be dropped from Pods that it
would severely limit the usefulness of a Lictor if because of the particular
style of Tyranids to arrive this way the Lictor's special ability was
curtailed. That is, why bother with a Tyranid infiltrator if you don't allow
this?

A#