Re: [Epic] Infiltrators in Drop Pods

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:44:44 -0000

Sauron1 writes; Allen;

    In order for the Infiltrator rule to work,as stated, we would have to
consider that the transporting device actually uses up No Game Turn Time
that can be deducted from the transported units movement? Time Travel?

    I do not care what rule system you use. There must be transport time. As
an Epic gamer currently "Growing" my first Tyranid army, I know the
opposition is NOT going to get fooled into letting me use that one for
Epic40k or Epic2nd.

sauron1_at_...