Re: [Epic] FIREPOWER Follow Up question

From: Trevor Morley <tmorley_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 00:59:57 -0400

I don't think the flak range is such a problem because the planes keep going
even if they are snap fired against. It is important to remember that
planes only hit once just have to wait a turn for repair they are not
destroyed. This rule also is largely dependent on the size of table you use
and how close your target is to the table edge.

Trevor Morley