Re: [Epic] New List Works?

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:57:31 -0600

No, I don't want another majordomo list now. The e-groups list just accepted a
battlereport that I and sauron and aaron fought with for several days to get on
major domo, to no avail. egroups took it with no effort. 180K, 2 BMP files. Lets go
with egroups, so we can finally do decent battlereport maps.

Thane