Re: [Epic] Heretical Idea!

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:19:01 -0500

As long as they can snap fire every turn, the problem remains. And, by previous analysis,
whether you have one or a "swamp" load really doesn't matter with snap fire, they fire at each
and every one!

I think interceptiing the enemy off board is about all your doomwings and such are left with ...
not much ground attack opportunity against any sort of massed Flak. And, that may be more
'realistic' even ... just frustrating!

I still want Allen to ask JJ about this new rule.