Re: [Epic] Eldar & Disrupts.

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:15:29 -0500

Good thought...

However consider ...

This sort of detachment becomes a REAL target for everything the other side can
throw at you!

Spreading the Disrupts around a little ... in more detachments ... does not reduce
your ability to lay down BM's very much but does make the targeting problem tougher
for the oppo9sitions

Of course, these points make more or less sense depending on the race of your
opponenet and their playing style, as well.

But, overall, I think you've got the idea!

Greg