Re: [Epic] Eldar & Disrupts.

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 22:29:22 +0100

Biovore have a 60cm range, don't they? No sure about splitting either 'cos
while they
inflict slightly more BMs to begin with after two hits (or two BMs) for that
matter they
would fall in the lower level of Super=Heavy weapons BM table.

The 20 Biovore detachment needs 11 dead Biovore or 11 BMs before the opponent
can stop
it inflicting around 12 BMs on the first round and likely still around 8 BMs
after
taking casualties. And that's not counting going on overwatch . . .

Pretty powerful.

A#