RE: [Epic] Epic 40K Orders

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 10:30:20 -0800 (PST)

> Thanks, Paul.
>
> >Assault: Move into close range for Assault (CC) or a Firefight
> So what's a Firefight? Is it normal shooting, or the
> contribution to an assault of units not actually in
> contact with the enemy?

sounds to me like they read Dirtside. In that game, infantry cannot fire
like vehicles. instead, you declare that an infantry firefight has begun,
and all the infantry and vehicles in the region get to toss dice (to be
breif) to see who kills who.

that's the real short version...but you get the idea...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never ends..."