[Epic] I love the NSA, you love the NSA, we all love the NSA

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:09:08 -0700

Bah, use 128bit PGP, Zip it, PGP it again, RSA it, ARJ it, PGP it, Zip it
(repeat). And write your email in code. :) What? You can't make an batch
file to do that? Shame on you.

Remember when the NRO was so secret you were not allowed to mention its
name? :)

Ken
For the sniffer software:

BOMB, NUKE, TERRORIST, HIJACK, ENCRYPTION, CANADIANS (can't trust 'em),
IRAQ, ANTHRAX, CHEMICAL, GAS, IRAN, CHINA, ILLEGAL, PGP, ZIMMERMAN, 2600,
HACKING, PHREAKING, BARNEY, GOVERMENT

etc etc.