Re: [Epic] Disrupts Idea

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 00:04:34 -0500

Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab wrote:

> The Only problem that I see is that this will encourage the use of
> BM, because they�ll not only stop your dets, but they �ll also destroy
> some of your units...

Alexis,

I understand your point. It is a good one and one of the best reasons not to go forward with something like this ... But, since
so many folks have discovered and are already using the Disrupts en mass to sprinkle BM's all over the battlefield or burying a
few detachments, some adjustment appears needed.

I was also suprised not to see an increased cost for Disrupt units along with AT units in the Firepower notes posted here ...
(GAD I want a copy of Firepower so badly ... and I want it NOW, but I guess patience will have to rule out!) An increased cost
would help and potentially make such a rule as I suggested unnecessary ... however, the flavor of the rule idea I brought
forward does intrigue several of us in our gaming group.

I certainly appreciate your thoughts. Thank you!

Greg