Re: [Epic] Market-Garden (long)

From: Geoff Kemp <geoffkemp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:06:28 +0100

I`m well aware of what sNORAD does, have to say though the "real" stuff is
done at George G. Meade in MA.

Just picture it, about 1,000 Marines, Soldiers and Sailiors all sitting in a
big room reading all these mails just cause their auot dectection software,
just cause we mentioned Iraq (doh done it again). oh yeah mustn`t forget
MENWITH HILL in YORKSHIRE UK .....

Geoff Kemp
         On the Eighth day God Created the TCP/IP protocol...

geoffkemp_at_...

>Sauron1 writes;Geof Kemp;
>
> And so what do you think the "My Toys" I refer to are? Sauron1 is my
>Canadian Federal Government JOB Description!
>
> American guys do the Missiles, Bombers and Big Army-Naval-Airpower
>stuff. And since the beginning of NORAD we do the Technical Listening and
>Watching stuff. Electro-Spi-Guys-Are-Us
>
> Like the "Man" in the "Tower" with his "Palentir" watching Middle
Earth.