Re: [Epic] Eldar & Disrupts.

From: Petri Heiramo <Petri.Heiramo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:45:59 +0300 (EETDST)

> Bugs need biovores to get the assault advantage. We use the max morale lose to BM = normal
> morale of the unit. I'm also considering saying that in addition, you cannot lose morale
> to BM's in excess of the number of units left in the detatchment, if it is a non
> war-engine detachment. It would end 1 lone stand with 9 BM's from prematurely ending the
> game. I'm supposed to play aaron tonight, so I'll see how he likes that rule.

        That sounds like a very good rule. Thanks for the idea.

> Using normal rules, taking 10+ biovore will nearly always end the game before anything
> decisive has happenned, unless you get them all killed quickly. This can be really
> frustrating when you spend 3 turns setting up a devastating assualt, then the game ends
> before you can launch it!

        That's what I mean with the game getting boring with too much
disrupt.

        Jours, Petri

Petri Heiramo (heiramo_at_...), Lokinkuja 56, 45100 KOUVOLA, 05-3810177
         45 Dillwyn Road, Sketty, Swansea SA2 9AH, UK, +44-1792-527 245
I have a web page, therefore I am. http://www.lut.fi/~heiramo/