Re: [Epic] Eldar & Disrupts.

From: <Solzak_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:46:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/98 8:19:41 PM Central Daylight Time, thane_at_...
writes:

<< Biovore's only have a range of 45. Doesn't matter that much; saying you
will just blast
 away at the biovore detat is a lot easier than doing it. Any good opponent
can hold off a
 concerted assault against one detachment for a turn, and 1 turn is enough to
end the game
 three turns later. Longer range artillery is your best chance, and the cost
of those peices
 is at least double that of the biovore. I use those 5 biovore detats game
after game, and
 they almost never get shut down or destroyed. With lots of those smaller
detats, it's easy
 to keep units spread out to only give one fp per BM.

 I haven't fought eldar in the new system, so I can't comment on them. >>

        When you say this you had better know that most tyranid players are looking
to get into assault. After all...the tyranid strong point is not sitting back
and shooting. I mean...al that I would have to do is m arch a wave serpent 85
cm....unload....and engage you with aspect warriors who have an assault
5...and if that doesn't work...use my wave serpents to disrupt the
biovores..after all range 90 disrupt for a night spinner is pretty good to
take out things at a distance.