RE: [Epic] Will it won't it and stuff

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 09:00:03 -0400

> Andy Skinner wrote:
>

> > I think you ought to mail him back a thanks for his warning, and the
> > information that we have since moved.
> >
> > andy
>
> But have we? Last I heard of the 218 on this list only 70-odd had moved
> over.

and from another message:

>Hey Tor! Does this mean they going to let us keep the old list??!!
>
>Wow. That does present us with a problem.

The guy isn't looking for a new administrator at the same site, but someone
to send the list of addresses to, to start a new site. So this really was
confirmation that the current list is going away.

I don't know why some haven't moved yet.

I wish I'd saved Scott Shupe's new email address, since he asked for someone
to let him know where we end up. I hope someone else did.

andy