Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Orders

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 08:01:44 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 6-Mar-97 Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Orders by Jason
Stephensen_at_....
> OK so they have gone the way of 40K and the good old assault guys are gone.
> great, so if I actually want to use them I can't by the new rules. Not only
> do they expect us to rebase all the infantry/bikes/cav they really have
> wiped them out.

Look on the bright (?) side -- you don't have to rebase your IG Assault!
</sarcasm>

> So predators are gone as well?

All Rhino variants are now Marine units only; the IG just uses Chimera
varients, the Leman Russ and arty. So those Rhinos your commanders and
Commissars were riding around in look a lot like Chimeras -- no, really!

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...