Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Orders

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:43:04 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Jason Stephensen wrote:

> OK so they have gone the way of 40K and the good old assault guys are gone.
> great, so if I actually want to use them I can't by the new rules. Not only
> do they expect us to rebase all the infantry/bikes/cav they really have
> wiped them out.

It really sucks. IG Assault and bikes are gone, the only thing left for
assaults are Ogryns and Rough Riders.

> So predators are gone as well?

Predators are part of the Space Marines now.

> I take it the artillery are made up as their own squads?

Their own detachments? Yes.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy