Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Orders

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:20:58 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Augh!
>
> No offense, but that doesn't look like a detachment to me. It looks
> like a cute little IG WH40k army done in 6(8)mm scale. And the
> Sentinels and Leman Russ(es?) have to stay within 6cm of the
> commanders? <sigh>

Wrong! All units in a detachment are supposed to stay within _30cm_ of
HQ, there is no 6cm rule anymore. Spacing is whatever you want it to be
as long it's within 30cm of HQ.

Yeah I admit the example detachment was a bit silly, but I was showing an
example of the options you have in making a det. In my games I rarely use
support at all. Go back to the stuff I showed and you can see that you
can easily make all the companies and support of the old game.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy