Re: [Epic] Epic 40K

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:23:29 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Dan Lobb wrote:

> Not entirely correct. Infantry stands have 360 fire arcs, but vehicles
> don't. Please check the rule book to confirm. We had some arguments
> about this in game group. I believe you are incorrect in your assumption
> that you can change your facing in the fire phase.

Ummm... are you sure you're not talking old rules Titan Legions? I'm
positive that in Epic40k you can change your facing.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy