RE: [Epic] E40k Units Squads Detachments

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:54:07 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Andy Skinner wrote:

> When you shoot artillery to suppress a detachment, do you
> shoot at a specific location, and any detachments that
> are at that location get suppressed? Or do you shoot
> at a detachment itself? What I'm wondering about is
> whether two detachments intermixed spatially would be
> targetted the same.

Usually two detachments cannot be target by the same barrage but if they
are intermixed then they both will be attacked.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy