RE: [Epic] E40k Units Squads Detachments

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 97 11:06:00 EST

>The detachment is the largest group, and is what you give orders to as a
>whole. It is also used for Morale and Break. Also supression counts
>against a detachment as a whole.
When you shoot artillery to suppress a detachment, do you
shoot at a specific location, and any detachments that
are at that location get suppressed? Or do you shoot
at a detachment itself? What I'm wondering about is
whether two detachments intermixed spatially would be
targetted the same.

>Already at work on the Knights. IG assault inf. will be easy. Just
give
>regular IG the special attribute "Assault". Deciding on the points is
>another matter. :)
I'll be looking forward to seeing the Knights. Though
I'm not likely to get the game until mid-May--I've
asked for it for my birthday.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...