Re: [Epic] Rant was: Epic shock troops

From: Eric M. Siegel <e_siegel_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 07:37:13 -0600

Tony Christney wrote:

> >At 12:49 AM 3/5/97 +0000, you wrote:

> <RANT MODE ON>

[Much Deleted]

> <RANT MODE OFF>
>

> Sorry about the rant folks. Also, I hope I didn't offend too many people.
> I really have nothing against Americans. Almost all that I have met have
> been very nice people. It is the foreign policy that I have a serious
> problem with.
>
> Tony Christney
> acc_at_...

What happened to this list being used for the discussion of
Space Marine? If I wanted political commentary, I'd buy a
magazine. If you want to express these views, I'm sure there
are more appropriate places. I think this whole thread should
be moved off to a more private list, as I'm sure most people
here don't care about your feelings on American foriegn policy.

Eric